MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Busy Days

If you read my art blog you will know what I have been up to...you can click HERE to read about it. I have been quite busy.
Sewing wise seems to be lots of Secret Squirrel stuff.

My clamshells have been getting some attention in the evening and another row is nearly complete.
They are so relaxing and it is very slowly growing. Never tire of looking at all the different fabrics represented in it.
As I have been out at The Mt.Cootha Botanical Gardens I have snapped a couple of piccies on my way to and from the car.



Its such a beautiful place for an art exhibition. I bought home some lovely merchandise from there.  Beautiful cards! I prefer Aussie made cards whenever I can and I had a very hard time choosing......
Ok must fly.....Nana and Miss E have a date at Prep School.....wonder what we will learn today lol!

Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

13 comments:

  1. Your secret projects look very pretty.... Not sure why your art blog hasn't been coming up on my feeder... all rectified now I hope and I'm off to have a read...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful fabrics and the hexies, Michelle! Your quilt will turn out fantastic! And the flower photos are adorable! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy. Lovely flowers. Congrats on your art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so much beauty. Did you see the clam shell quilt I just finished for one of my customers? Makes me want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are all so beautiful Michelle. Love everything. Hope your prep school date went well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your clamshells are coming along nicely and you have a lovely selection of cards there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your secret project and your clam shells are looking beautiful. Oh my! I have forgotten to check out your other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sewing and art is beautiful. Lovely flowers. Enjoy your art expo. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spy a little red bird - cute :) Lots of pretties, and I like that quote - good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a great time at prep school!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fabrics you are using. Hope prep went well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Michelle,love your fabric that you are using and loving your clamshells.
    Love your nature pics,and i hope you have an amazing time at the art Expo my friend ,Namaste xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another lovely post :-) Love your clamshells!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.