MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Friday, February 10, 2017

Fancy Some Show & Tell?

Today was stitching day with my friends....the lovely Robyn was our hostess.
Delicious morning tea to begin and boost our energy for all that sewing, chatting and laughing! Robyns son is a baker and always makes us a yummy cake.
The gang.....work close at hand!
Look at Diane working away there! We have created a hexie making monster lol!
I did say show and tell....Monica has another gorgeous UFO to cross off her list. It's a Faeries in my Garden project.

The cutest little stitching caddy with a pincushion within.
This quilt of Robyns is a favourite and definitely on my to do list one day....
We were then treated to some of Robyns almost finished WIPs....

I really tried to sneak this one out......right up my street!
Love it! And then its always fun to see Christmas.....
We all managed to sew too I might add! Yours truly? I worked on my clamshells...
Oh almost forgot this little cutie Monica made for Robyn.

Lovely, lovely day....thanks for the show and tell girls.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

15 comments:

  1. It is sew nice to sit and stitch with friends and that cake looks yummy...
    Beautiful show and tell too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Show and Tell
    The cake indeed looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you all together. That cake looks pretty good!! Robyn has made some beautiful quilts , love the house and the spools quilts. Your clamshells are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my lovely friend ,what a wonderful day you had,and wow the show and tell is amazing ,what wonderful inspiration.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great day with yummy treats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Compliments to a very clever and creative group.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely creations there Michelle ... yes that cake sure does look yummy. I do love Show & tell ...it is always inspirational. Happy Weekend to you Michelle x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing. A very talented lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great day with wonderful company. A huge bonus that some stitching was done...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow some really pretty quilts...........may I have a piece of that cake please?

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely to have such a nice group of stitching buddies...and cake too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely show and tell, its wonderful to catch up with crafty friends. Guida

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a great day - fabulous to see the photos at Robyn's house - yaay I've been there!!! Robyn's quilts are beautiful...plus Monica's Caddy/pin cushion so sweet and a fun make. Your clamshells are looking lovely - your pile is growing?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely company and Lovely show & tell - love the house quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful projects.... very talented...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.