MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, November 19, 2015

A Green Haven

Thanks to a kind friend I now have my little old purse camera back so I can share with you my visit with my Yoga girls here.
Beautifully healthy plants greet you when you arrive.
There is a cool pool of waterlilies and a little waterfall under the bridge/walkway as you enter.
You can sit amongst the greenery outside....
My friends and I lounged out here whilst we waited for our table to be ready...
Lindy, Cathie and Andrea. Steff is missing at the coffee bar!
Yours truly and my beautiful friend Helen, who gives us the gift of Yoga each week.

Our table was ready.....soooo pretty!
Pretty Teacups.....
Delicious food.....and SO MUCH OF IT!
This was only one plate!!
Beautiful view from our table near the window....
It was such an eclectic mix but we all loved it. Here we all are mid "High Tea".
A return visit is definitely on the horizon.....such lovely people and great value too.
Phew! If you a still with me thank you! I am off this morning for  more "Coffee & Cake" as my friend Lindy teases me about. LOL! It is that time of year for catch ups.
Wait! There is sewing!
Yesterday at my friends stitching group I got the first ring together for Blessings....boy it is HUGE!
The English Paper Piecing seems to have worked out ok...so appliquing it on to the background is next.
Enjoy your day.
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place you visited Michelle - could feel the tranquility through your photos. Oh & that food ..... you make me hungry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely spot for a pretty tea and catch up with special friends...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a peaceful & beautiful place! You are SO tempting me with your Blessing quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle wow what a beautiful spot ,i thinks its lovely going for coffee and cake so many times,lol,enjoy your lovely meeting today my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find such lovely spots. This place is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning place to go to for tea! So glad you got the camera back in time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the photos...well worth the wait...how serene and peaceful that place is....perfect for a high tea celebration. That EPP is looking fab too....can't wait to see more progress! xox :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Michelle,
    perfect place for tea and cake, love the plants and your start into Blessings is just so pretty.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a very lovely place to relax. The food looks yummo too. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle enjoyed seeing your pics of high tea I had high tea last year for my birthday just loved it regards ofaigh

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful relaxing place to have fun with dear friends. Looove that teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing place, looks scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.