MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Using Some Favourites

A very long time a go my friend Ann bought me back these beautiful fabrics from the US. It is a range called "Dominique" by Moda...
It is just gorgeous and right up my street so to speak...beautiful vintage style fabrics. I loved it so much and didn't want to split it up....I wanted it used all in the same project. Nothing ever came to mind that I liked or that suited the fact that there were a few the same just a different colourway.
Well I decided enough time has gone by and the time to be precious with them had passed and I am going to make them into large hexie flowers.
I also decided that I am not going to put a background around them. I am going to link them all like a carpet of lovely blooms.....first one done!
Thank you everyone for your fantastic support of my book "A Holly Cottage Christmas" you are all wonderful xx

Have a great day.
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

18 comments:

  1. What a pretty fabric range......reminds me of old eiderdowns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My copy of your beautiful Christmas book arrived last week, and is every bit as delightful as I knew it would be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fabrics....love the hexie. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhh this will be pretty! Lovely fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle ,oh those hexies are gorgeous what a lovely range ,oh I am so excited with your new book,I can't wait to start something,enjoy your day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, those fabrics are gorgeous.....Love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those hexies will be so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful fabrics - your hexie flowers are going to be gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful fabrics, nice to be using them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They will turn out so beautiful. Great idea to make flowers with beautiful flower fabric.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those fabrics are perfect! Your book looks wonderful. What a great achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Catching up with a little blog reading. I am glad you are using those gorgeous fabrics, they deserve to be seen. Belated birthday wishes and congratulations for you new book, it looks gorgeous, and well timed for Christmas preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect way to use your gorgeous fabric

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really beautiful fabrics Michelle and your book will be a best seller.

    ReplyDelete
  15. those are all so very pretty...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ideal for your lovely fabric! Loving your book!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely fabrics Michelle, not surprised you've been saving it for something special - it looks perfect in the hexagons! Loving your book as well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty fabrics for the hexes good luck with your new book Michelle regards ofaigh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.