MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, August 27, 2012

A Very Happy Monday

Not much stitching done here today except for a little more quilting but I did get to enjoy doing my Yoga class out in the gorgeous sunshine under the gum trees (even had a Kookaburra looking on...hate to know what he was thinking. LOL) and amongst the beautiful flowering grevilleas. It was so lovely.
I have also started reading a book by one of my favourite authors Diana Gabaldon. It is an off shoot from the Outlander series. So between quilting and reading I am having a very nice time of it today.
I have quite a busy week this week so I enjoyed having the day to do the things I love to do.
Well I am off to make some Lasagne for dinner, one of Mr R's favs.
Blessings Michelle xxx
Om, Shanti, Shanti, Shanti, (Om Peace, Peace, Peace.)

8 comments:

  1. happy monday to you.... I will look out for her books to try...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. love watching the kookaburras Michelle,peace to you as well,and tea sounds good.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful day.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like an excellent way to spend a Monday. I hope the peace lasts through the week for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your day was special , I am sure by now you are pleasantly sleeping so I hope your Tuesday is equally as special. Peace to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wit a busy week on the cards Im glad you had some time to spend doing things you enjoy Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books Michelle... is that a new one from the Cross Stitch series?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.