MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

GO QUEENSLAND!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO THE MIGHTY MAROONS TONIGHT IN MELBOURNE FOR GAME ONE OF THE 2012 "STATE OF ORIGIN SERIES" 
Queensland is playing for their 7th (yes folks I said 7th) Series win in a row. We are all set here. We have all the hallowed 'Maroon' gear ready.
So to NSW I say "Chewy on your boot!" and to the Mighty Maroons I say "Every tried and true Queenslander is with you  guys tonight!
                                                        "QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!"
Now that I have that out of my system I shall wish you all a marvellous day.
Blessings Michelle xx

7 comments:

  1. Yes...you'll be too strong for us "cockroaches".
    Enjoy the game... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,lol,so funny,enjoy your match Michelle,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I cant help having been born south of the border, but I agree with Cheryl - Qld team is so strong. Enjoy your evening.
    One year the Blues will come through again, surely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny post Michelle! You have a good day too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'day Michelle. Congrats on the win. I can just picture you cheering them on. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.