MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, February 18, 2012

If you are one of my followers this post is for you.

I have been very concerned with the announcement from Google That "Google Friend Connect" is going to be removing anyone not using their platform or who are non bloggers on March 1st. As I treasure each and everyone of you who are my followers and don't want to loose any of you....especially my 'non blogging' friends you will notice I have added the "linky friends" site to my sidebar. You can join up for free and follow me this way. I cannot transfer you over all I can do is to ask you to follow me. You can read about here http://www.linkyfriends.com/ I felt I had to let you know ahead of time so you can decide what you wish to do. Being a 'nonteccie' this has been quite stressful for me. There may be a better solution but I really didn't want to wait and lose everyone while I found one.
Blessings Michelle xx

4 comments:

  1. Why does blogger or google have to change things? I am a nonteccie too and get very stressed when I can't do what I want. I will look at the link too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a pain in the you know where! I better do something too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.